Data Visualization and QA Specialist
Quality Assurance & Data Visualization Team
Stax completes hundreds of projects each year on behalf of our clients. The QA and Data Visualization team focuses on delivering completed projects via presentations and reports according to the Stax documentation standards. This team works hand-in-hand with our U.S. offices to deliver accurate and intelligible business reports that use proper statistical visualization methods to communicate our findings to clients. These presentations are also used to market our services to potential clients. This team comprises of individuals who are creative, detail-oriented, and those who excel at presentation and report creation. In addition to the regular presentation and report creation, these individuals are also involved in designing and programming websites, web portals, and office automation tools for our clients.
We are seeking creative and detail-oriented individuals who excel at presentation and report creation to join our QA and Data Visualization team. Stax reports are produced to strict formats, and all Production Specialists will be trained on Stax report templates.
· Quickly become an expert on all Stax formats and templates for reports and presentations.
· Produce professional quality presentations and reports, usually off of handwritten notes and slides.
· Identify and incorporate creative ways to present quantitative and qualitative information.
· Design and develop client communication media (e.g., web portals, RSS feeds).
· Develop tools for task automation (e.g., macros, end-user programming).
· Superior PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other graphics and design skills.
· Demonstrated creativity in presenting data and information.
· Experience in web design and development tools.
· Knowledge in Flash Actionscript, PHP, and MySQL will be a plus.
· Ability to work with a team under tight deadlines.