Edco is an NYC-based tech startup with an online crowdfunding platform that empowers teachers and students to quickly and cost effectively raise funds for their programs. We help them spread the word about their needs and bring in tax-deductible donations, saving them lots of time and energy. Edco’s pilot was successful with more than 200 school teams and clubs across the country.
With proven results and happy customers, we’re bringing the platform to more educators, schools, and extracurricular programs across the country. We’re looking for someone who is energetic, driven and tech savvy, to manage Edco's inbound marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute inbound marketing strategy
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through various channels including blogs, email campaigns, and social media
- Establish and manage relationships with affiliates and publishers to distribute content
- Regularly publish useful and informative content, such as infographics, newsletters, white papers, "how-to" guides, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years experience producing content for the web and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and writer
- Passionate about improving K-12 education and driven to make a difference
- Energetic, creative, entrepreneurial, diligent, and disciplined
- Familiar with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing and blog writing
- Experience setting KPIs, testing marketing strategies, and optimizing conversions
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and Hubspot or other engagement-tracking programs
- Experience working in a K-12 school environment or directly with teachers is a plus
- Must have extraordinary patience - we work with Mailchimp
Edco guides educators through the fundraising process, so they have more time, energy, and funds to do what they love: educating tomorrow's leaders.
We are young, driven former students and educators that care about people, about education, and about making a difference. We are inspired by the dedicated and hard-working teachers and students that we support. We are looking for people who are equally as passionate.